Show & Swish
Sep 07, 2014
Join us for the Pavilion’s first ever Fashion event. Grab some Prosecco and popcorn and enjoy a fashion show styled by renowned fashion photographer, Sophie Pycroft, with clothes from Karen Millen and jewellery by Stella & Dot.
After being inspired by the professionals, browse the stalls from local designers and beauty experts and swish away to your heart’s content.
Never swished before? Here’s how:
1. Drop off three items of clothing, jewellery or bags that no longer fit into your wardrobe up to one week beforehand.
2. Collect your tickets when arriving at the Show and Swish to exchange for three exciting additions to your wardrobe.
3. Get inspired by the show, and have a browse.
4. Get in there and find your favourite items donated by a fellow fashionista.
5. Give one ticket per item to our helpful volunteers and walk away with your chosen piece.
6. Want more?! Pick up additional items for £2 each.
7. Wear your new items with pride! You’ve raised money for charity, helped the environment and your bank account is no worse off.
Finally, finish it all off by getting your nails done with Lana Beautique, choosing some beautiful new jewellery by Stella and Dot or Hannah Llewellyn Bespoke Jewellery or finding design-led knick-knacks and trinkets from Dear Doris
The Small Print
All items donated to the Swish must be clean and saleable. For hygiene reasons we will not accept underwear, swimwear, piercing jewellery, pyjamas or shoes. Please bring your items prior to the event to pick up your tickets for the clothes exchange.